Friday 24 January 2020

Love themed Layout



Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:

Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry

Today I have a love-themed layout to share using the BeMine Collection.


For this layout, I have created foamiran flowers using the dress my craft flower #1  die set.
I have also cut some circles of different sizes using the nesting circles basic die set.


I have also cut some tags using the love you tag set and the sentiment is cut from the floral sentiment love die with gold mirror cardstock. The leave foliage are cut from the foliage leaves #5 die set.





I hope you liked these simple cards, thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies used:

Be Mine Paper Pad
Love you tag dies
Floral sentiment -love die
Princess mix sequins



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤


2 comments:

  1. What kind of paper was used to make these flowers? They are beautiful and I would like to learn to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the flowers are made using Foamiran sheet.

      Delete