Tuesday 19 December 2017

Bunches of projects using DMC products

Hey guys,
Hope you're doing great.
I'm Meher back today with a new post here on DMC blog. I have created a couple of projects using DMC stencil, dots and strips papers, DMC mulbery flowers, DMC twine, DMC pom poms and tassels and DMC bubblegum accessories.
Well, my first project is a bunch of danglers created using pom poms and bubblegum accessories. I have also created a dangler with tassel.
Second project: I have created a name plate using dots n Stripes papers matching them with kaiser kraft papers. The best thing about these papers is that they match very well with any kind of papers. I have also used the DMC pink mulbery flowers to decorate the name plate.
Third project: I have created a bookmark using DMC stencil.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Mix a good amount of micro sparking dust in Finnabiar light paste and blend it.
2. Fix your stencil on the paper using masking tape.
3. Carefully apply a thick layer of mixture on the stencil.
4. Let it dry.
5. Use your color bloom spray to spray it all over.
6. Let it dry and your book mark is ready.
Forth project: I have created a 18 x 18 inches  photo wall frame and covered the background with dot n stripes papers. I have also used DMC pink mulbery flowers to decorate all the four corners of the frame. (The papers go very well with the flowers)
That's all for today. I hope you guys like my projects :)
Thank you for your time!



Materials used:






No comments:

Post a Comment