I hope you're doing great and I'm sure you are enjoying going through our blog post every now and then with beautiful and inspiring projects by fellow artists.
I have a sling bag album to share with you today. I have used the precious baby boy papers to create this album and you will find written instructions below on how to create this album.
|This is how the album looks once opened. I have attached magnets on all the flaps in the album.|
|I have used an image from the baby boy motif sheet to stick st the center.|
|I have used some beautiful sentiments from the motif sheets again.|
|These images are from the tag sheet in the 6*6 precious baby boy paper pad|
|I created the dangler using some bubblegum pastel beads and metal charms.|
1. Take a piece of white cardstock measuring 12 inches by 14 inches
2. Score at 4" , 4.5" , 9.5" and 10"
3. Flip your cardstock and score at 2.5" , 3", 8", 8.5" and trim the paper at 11"
4. Cut the 4 corners to make it in a plus (+) shape.
5. Cut pattern papers of respective size and glue them on all the white areas.
6. Cut the tag sheet from 6*6 paper pad and them to make side pockets.
7. Create a dangler using dmc bubblegum accessories and charms.
8. Hang the dangler using a brad.
9. Use some flower, stones, pearls, bling and micro beads to decorate your album.
10. Make the smaller version of this flip book in 4" and stick it inside the album.