Sunday 11 February 2018

DMC STENCIL MANIA

Hello My Dear Lovely Crafters,
Navjot Gujral here again with another post. Hope you are good and enjoying DRESS MY CRAFT BLOG same as design team members. I am so sure you girls must have fallen in love with the each and every product from DMC. This time I tried something I am rarely doing, little simple Cards. Yes believe me really tough for me, I have created three cards for this post and after making two can’t stop myself to make one 3D………….
This time I am focusing on the product which already wins everyone’s heart- DMC STENCILS. Super amazing stencils, with such versatile size- A4. You can use these in any way you want. I only want to focus on stencils designs this time. Let’s move forward -----------------
For the very first card, I simply applied Prima Light Paste with spatula through one of my favorite stencil. While paste is still wet I sprinkled two different Embossing Powders. I kept that aside for half an hour and heat it. As the paste was wet embossing powders sticks very nicely.

One die cut sentiment; few clear water droplets and my card is ready. Loved the outcome. Simple yet elegant.

Time for second card, LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Focusing on Valentine’s Day yet another card on the same theme. I totally loved this ALPHABET STENCIL. This is so amazing and can be used in many ways.

Done soft background with Distress Inks and Stencil Brushes. Little highlighting with red Archival Ink and Rainbow Glitter on die cut hearts. How amazing the sheen is. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for third and last card, I liked this lot. My personal favorite, Black Beauty. For this card I have made my printed flowers, with??????????? Guess with what?? Yes none another than my favorite Script Stencil.

I have also used one more stencil for my background with perfect pearls. How amazing Micro Mini Pearl Beads are enhancing the beauty of flowers. With Micro Sparkling Dust I covered leaves and love sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed, do give your valuable suggestions. See you all very soon.
HAPPY CRAFTING



PRODUCTS USED -----
FLORAL ORIENTAL
THUMBPRINT - STENCIL
ALPHAS - STENCIL
VINTAGE SCRIPT - STENCIL
DISTRESSED BLOCKS - STENCIL
MICRO MINI PEARL BEADS
RAINBOW GLITTER
MICRO SPARKLING DUST
CLEAR WATER DROPLETS 3
CLEAR WATER DROPLETS 2
CLEAR WATER DROPLETS 1
GROOVE GOLF TOOL - LARGE
GROOVE GOLF TOOL MEDIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment