Monday 5 February 2018

Teenie Weenies Envelope tag book and some more fabulous creations !

Hello Friends !

February always gives me that feeling of love more than any other month, of course because it's Valentine's ! And its so good to remind those you love that how much they mean to you. I love creating things that are close to heart and I truly believe that a handmade gift is far more valuable than anything else. With this in mind I have some beautiful, close to heart projects created with so much love <3

I have used Teenie Weenies paper, stencils and loads of awe-strucking embellishments to add extra dimension to my projects. This is a picture heavy post, grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy !

Coming to my first creation, its an envelope tag book created with Teenie Weenies papers newly launched by Dress My Craft. The papers from DMC are a delight to work with, the 240 GSM papers are extremely sturdy, give a crisp cut and the designs will make you fall in love ! Rustic colors with beautiful flowers and some more background designs make them perfect to create a project from start to finish.


The book has 5 pages and each has a pull out tag, the back side of each page also has a small pocket for a smaller tag too ! The pink pollen sticks are available at Dress My craft. I would be linking everything at the end of this post !


An insight to the pages inside. I loved the papers, the floral pattern one ach paper is such an apt size, not too large and not too small that makes it perfect for using either for scrapbooking / card making and other crafts. On the background I have done stenciling using Vintage Script.


This is the next page where I have also used Distressed Blocks stencils.


Here I have used Distressed Blocks stencils again in the background.



Moving onto my next creation, I have a lovely heart shaped box to share using Teenie Weenies papers , the lid of which I have embellished with Moss from DMC amongst other things. The moss has completely reformed the look.


Let's open the box to see what's inside !




A heart with angels and love scrolls, making it a perfect Valentine's day gift !

My third project is a mason jar that is hand painted and holds the cutest paper fortune cookies !


Dress My craft now also has laces to add an extra something to your creations !

My final creation are these fridge magnets and oh-my, you can not stop drooling over the new glitter launches !! My heart skipped a beat quiet literally , I am all that glitter person who can never have enough :P


LOOK at that !!! The Rainbow Glitter Chunks are a MUST have <3


And that's the complete look ! Wait.. I do have a few more magnets before you are done scrolling !


I have to share a close up to try and show how pretty the glitters are - imagine them in real, if that is just what a picture has to say !


And...


The banner has the most gorgeous mini hearts by Dress My Craft ! I have gessoe'd all the hearts, painted them twice and sprinkled glitter generously and them embellish to your heart's desire.



I hope you enjoyed these inspirational projects, create something lovely with the Dress My Craft products and make your Valentine's special !

List of products
Teenie Weenies Paper Collection
Vintage Script stencils
Distressed Blocks stencils
Green Moss
Pink pollen sticks
Rainbow glitter chunks
Microfine glitter powder
Vintage white lace
Little hearts

Happy Crafting !
Shubhra

2 comments: