Sunday 11 March 2018

CHARMING BABY GIRL COLLECTION


Hello Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here again with the first post of March. Hope you all are doing great, enjoying doing crafting and playing with DMC products just like me.
Today I am here with two cards, with a tutorial for one card. For this post I have chosen very cute, very pretty, very adorable CHARMING BABY GIRL 12’’ X 12’’ Collection Pack along with MOTIF SHEETS. This paper pack is a must, must, must have in your collection if you like cute looking projects. Really amazing collection having 12 designs. All designs are super in their own way. This paper pack is acid & lignin free, and sheets are 240 GSM thick. Also available in 6'' X 6'' size. Perfect, perfectly perfect for any of your project in every way.
Let’s move on to my post back, well I am madly in love with these papers since they came in my hands. I am going run out of words to explain phenomenal experience using this paper pack.
Moving ahead let’s start, Firstly I gathered all my papers I want to use and then I have taken one sheet from FLORAL ORIENTAL COLLECTION. Cut it into size, measuring 12 inches by 6- ½ inches.

I scored on the margins of 2-4-8-10 inches and 1- ½ and 1- ½ from top and bottom too. 

I scoring my lines I cut top and bottom lines from 2 inches to 10 inches.

Now it’s time to do a little fan folding. I have folded all lines just like the way I wanted.

Time to ink and highlight my paper. I have used Catherine pooler ink, Rose Petals here.

Now I have cut down awesome papers from the same pack and pasted it on my card base.

Time to fussy cut. Wow, lots and lots of tiny beauties all together. I also took few random die cuts from my stash.

I colored few die cuts with same ink and to enhance looks I sprinkled Micro Sparkling Dust on few of the areas too.

Time for pasting all together.


I have used many more cute accessories from DMC as well.

It stands like this.

Open view of card.

Let’s move on to second one. I have made a very simple and quick card. Believe me you can make very instant cards with the same paper pack.

I just used few supplies and its ready.

Loved the outcome.
So, this is it for today’s post. Hope you liked it. Do give your valuable suggestions. See you all very soon till then HAPPY CRAFTING...............

PRODUCTS USED-----








2 comments: