Wednesday 11 April 2018

DREAM WALK, IN MINIATURE GARDEN

Very Good Morning Lovely Crafters,
Navjot Gujral here, I am too excited today. It is such a lovely morning, so let’s come and go for a walk. Walk in my Miniature Garden. Sit and relax and enjoy the beauty of nature or I can say sit and read this little tutorial, relax after reading and start thinking and making one for you aaannndddddd enjoy the beautiful, amazing, super cute, adorable products from DMC.


As all of you know DMC is having cutest and widest range of miniatures. You may choose as per your theme. Everything, everything u will get. From miniature furniture to miniature décor items, miniature food stuff- cakes, fruits, biscuits etc., miniature flowers, baskets, toys and lots and lots more………………….
Don’t forget to check the DMC or CRAFTERS CORNER websites daily to update yourself with new products. As many new additions are happening day by day.
Coming back to my project. Today my project is too easy to make. Easy to make but result is awesome. Be ready for spring project which your kids are going to love too. And I can bet u can’t resist buying all these super cute supplies from DMC.
Let’s start; firstly I have taken amazing new addition to DMC family – ACRYLIC DOME, coming in two types. I have taken the oval one with fresh green moss and dried green moss powder, as the looks and result of both are totally different.

I have pasted the moss sheet to my base with the help of tacky glue. I have also used one wooden slice here from my stash.

Now time to little jazz up, I have used few prima waxes to highlight few areas.

Now I have pasted a little miniature bench almost in the middle of my dome. I have also colored the bench with same waxes.

Turn of dried green moss. I applied a little glue in some areas and sprinkled moss over it.

Just to give a little break I have used mini art stones just around wooden slice.

As I want more dramatic looks, so I added art stones to the black rim of my dome base with the help of soft gloss gel.

Now I gathered rest cute supplies I want to use further.

I want to show you all here that these cute domes are super awesome you may add working lights to them as they have space. I haven’t used my light pole exactly here. As I don’t want my light to work and I want it a little near to my bench.

I pasted my light pole, cute birds which I glittered with micro sparkling dust and glossy accents to make birds little shiny and again it’s turn of dried green moss powder. I covered the little spaces between the stones with moss and believe me result is just amazing.

Now turn of super adorable miniature flowers. Do check the full range of these cuties as well.

And how can I forget or resist pasting BUGS. I have pasted two tiny cute bugs one in front and one on back side.

Time to enjoy the beauty……………….



I didn’t paste my dome top. But it’s better to seal.



For perfect pictures I didn’t do the same job.


So this is it for today’s post. Hope you all enjoyed this and don’t forget to give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks, See you all very soon.
Happy Crafting


PRODUCTS USED-----
MINIATURE COCKATOO BIRD
MINIATURE LADY BUG
MICRO SPARKLING DUST
ACRYLIC DOME #2
ROSE BUNCH - WHITE
LILY BUNCH - PINK
FRESH GREEN MOSS
DRY GREEN MOSS POWDER
MINI ART STONES
ART STONES
WHITE GOLD - METALLIQUE WAX
VINTAGE GOLD - METALLIQUE WAX
BRONZE AGE - METALLIQUE MAX
ALEENE'S FAST TRACK- TACKY GLUE
GLOSSY ACCENTS
SOFT GLOSS GEL

2 comments: