Sunday 1 April 2018

PRECIOUS BABY BOY............................!!!!


Helllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Lovely Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here with my first post of April. Hope you all are doing great, enjoying doing crafting. Today I am here with a project which is actually very near to my heart, LANTERN. Yes I loved making these beauties a lot. And if it’s with DMC Papers it’s just cherry on top. Let’s move on, picture heavy post go grab your drink………………………



For this post I have chosen too cute, too pretty, too adorable PRECIOUS BABY BOY 12’’ X 12’’ Collection Pack along with MOTIF SHEETS. As like another paper packs from DMC this paper pack is a must, must, must have in your collection if you like cute looking projects. Amazing pack having 12 designs. All designs are super in their own way. This paper pack is acid & lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick. Just perfect for any of your project in every way.
Coming back to my project, firstly I have started with my all time favorite – floral oriental collection paper and I gathered all my rest papers too. I die cut 3-3 pieces for all four sides.

Now I die cut awesome papers from the same pack and silver mirror card too with same die.

I have pasted all three white sheets after that on one side pattern paper and for inner side silver. Here I made two walls shaker.

Look at the gorgeous sequins, how pretty the walls look.

Time for pasting all together.

Time to fussy cut. Wow, lots and lots of tiny beauties all together. I also did few random die cuts from same paper pack.

I have used many more cute accessories from DMC as well. Now time to paste all together.


Loved the outcome.


Look at the super cute bell available at DMC.


Ohhh Boy! super duper cute rainbow with lots of goodies from DMC.

I must say, Super cute baby boy.

Paper pack and motif sheets are full of these cuties. Gorgeous shoes. 

For the back side i have used super adorable kittens. Oooooooo super cute.

Precious baby boy, totally in love with top view too.

Side wall view.


Enjjoooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............................................

So, this is it for today’s post. Hope you liked it. Do give your valuable suggestions. See you all very soon till then HAPPY CRAFTING................

PRODUCTS USED-----












4 comments:

  1. So cute lantern.. The baby pack is really adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    Such a cute project. Love the tutorial, so easy and informative.
    Thank you so much for sharing this amazing project.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete