Monday 23 April 2018

Spring loaded envelope

Hello crafty people,

happy monday.So whats on your crafty list this week?me as usual running behind deadlines,but i am determined to make at-least one extra project from to-do list,hope it works,wish me luck :)).I love floral projects,soft colors and all pretty things to make,so todays project is a mix of all these.I decorated a envelope with full of laces,flowers and other DMC embellishments.
The envelope is quiet huge measuring 6 by 8 inches,i made it using "Dots n stripes" paper pad and envelope punch board.



Product list:
Dots n stripes 12 * 12 paper pad
8 mm pointed styrofoam
Twisted rose shaded pink 
Single pollen pink fillers
Small faux leather tassel
Sequins family set 
Envelope punch board
Ribbon bow - pink
Ribbon bow - white

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
Kavi

1 comment:

  1. happy monday.So whats on your crafty list this week?me as usual running behind deadlines,but i am determined to make at-least one extra project from to-do list,hope it works,wish me luck :)).I love floral projects,soft colors and all pretty things to make,so todays project is a mix of all these.I decorated a envelope with full of laces,flowers and other DMC embellishments. evil eye necklace chile , evil eye necklace germany

    ReplyDelete