Saturday 19 May 2018

Miniature room

Happy Saturday!
Hope you are doing great. I'm back with another miniature post created using a lot of miniatures from Dress my craft. This is a shadow box with bedroom concept. On the right hand side I've used DMC miniature furniture as cabinet in the room and attached the miniature Bathroom shelf to the cabinet so that the room looks well furnished. On the left hand side,  I've created a bed using chipboards and some fabric. I've also used some shabby chic lace to create the curtains and tied it with the DMC satin twine.

The beautiful peach baskets are from DMC and I've filled them up with beads, flowers and cheese cloth. I've also filled the cocoon with a flower and DMC charm to make it look like a show piece on the shelf



I have used a message bottle and filled it with some flowers in order to make a flower vase. I've placed the miniature parrot on the table to give a detailed look.

I created a door mat using silver glitter and and placed a chair on it. The table behind is created using the tim holtz blending tool. I've added a golden satin cloth on it to match it with the colors. 




I've attached a basket on the right side filling it with some laces, flowers, bottles and other miniatures.



Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by. 

Hugs,
Meher

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I really loved the room ..those lil lil details amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so cute and adorable๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

    Hugs
    Rituparna

    ReplyDelete