Wednesday 6 June 2018

MAGNOLIA'S MAGIC

Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here, Hope you all are good and enjoying doing crafting.
So let’s start from the hottest topic of city CRAFTY FEAST. WOW, imagine that Crafty Feast 3 is here again and if you are still thinking to join it – Yes You Can. I am going to run out of words to explain phenomenal experience at Crafty Feast organized by Crafters Corner, Shalini Mittal Di. Crafty Feast is just a sublime event. Thanks Shalini Di for making this happen in India and making this a super grand success to cherish in all coming years …… I am really honored to be a part of this awesome event.
Moving towards my articles, I have made two projects today.



For first project I have chosen very attractive, awesome, very pretty, newly launched MAGNOLIAS – Paper Pad 6’’ X 6’’ along with MOTIF SHEETS. This paper pad is again an amazing addition to the range of DRESS MY CRAFT paper pads. Really awesome collection of 12 super amazing designs. All designs are super in their own way. This paper pad is also acid and lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick.
Coming back to article, I have made a small shadow box cum key chain holder.



Oooooo, super cute way to hang your boring keys.

Few more clicks.




Now it’s turn of second article. I have made a stole with none other than amazing FABRIC TRANSFER.

Believe me, all coloring and transfer done hardly in half an hour. Amazing products of DMC.

So this is it for today’s post. See you all very soon. Till than HAPPY CRAFTING…


PRODUCTS USED-----






No comments:

Post a Comment