Tuesday 7 August 2018

Envelopes | Whimsical hues

Happy Tuesday, 
Hope you are doing great. It is my first post of the month and I've a bunch of envelopes created using the newly launched beautiful Whimsical hues paper pad, floral symphony papers, dots n strips papers and the Magnolia papers. 
Whimsical Hues: The paper packs come in two sizes one is in 12*12 and other one is the 6*6 size. It also has a motif sheet that comes with different images and sentiments to uplift your projects. The papers are colorful with a combination of pinks and Greens and this wonderful combination truly enhances the beauty of the projects. 
You must have gone through my previous posts with envelopes created using Floral symphony papers. The paper pack is designed so beautifully that I could'nt resist myself creating new envelope using it. Magnolia paper pack is filled with beautiful shades of shabby green and blues which has its own standard and I had not created any envelopes using this previously. Dots n strips paper pack is kinda common friend of all other paper packs. You can match it with any paper collection and it looks absolutely gorgeous.
So, you will find a bunch of envelopes created using all four collections in one frame.
I have also used my favourite microbeads, flower pearls, sequins, confetti and a lot of other dress my craft products to give more detailing.
Have a look!! 














I created the bow using the beautiful pink princess sequins and flower pearls.

Some pretty envelopes in green shades using Magnolia paper collection.
Shaker embellishments created using the flower pearls.
List of materials used:

No comments:

Post a Comment