Saturday 25 August 2018

Little shabby dress tag book + Tutorial

Hi Friends

I hope you are having a good weekend already ! This is Shubhra from the other side of the globe and though the summer is almost ending, I am breathing every bit of summer air, going places and wearing dresses. Well reminds me, that's what my theme is for today's inspiration.

I made a pretty tag book in the form of a little dress and with the Whimsical Hues paper pad it sure turned out to be shabby and beautiful ! Here is a sneak peek until I walk you through the creation process.


           I could literally get something made to wear for myself that looks exactly like that !!

Coming to how I made these -

Started with chipboard pieces of hand drawn dresses


Next I cut patter papers from Whimsical hues for both sides of the tags


The papers are stuck to the chipboard bases and I began to embellish them


Below I'm sharing each tag and a little how-to process


Now each of the tag has  a small card on the front. Underneath I have some feathers, on the card Ive added some tickets and a flower. The one-liners from motif sheets come in handy when adding sentiments to your projects. The dress frill is decorated with confetti from Dress My Craft. The top of the dress is embellished with sequins ,some pearl strings and a bow.


The card on this one has washi tape underneath and the rest of the arrangement for top and bottom part of dress is the same with confetti and sequins.


The rest of the tags to have pretty much the same arrangement.

The bird cage has been fussy cut from motif sheet


The back side of all tags have a small tuck pocket made with fussy cut elements, for tucking/adding a picture or a note.


Here are a few more detailed shots of the tags



Finally, I added binder rings to the tags and made a pretty charm hanging !


I am simply in love with the charming products from DressMyCraft , you can buy them here at the click of a button

Supplies Used:

Whimsical Hues paper pad
Whimsical Hues motif sheet
Sequins
Yellow lace
Rainbow confetti
Pink tassel
Pearl charm
Bows

Happy Crafting !

Shubhra





 

No comments:

Post a Comment