Friday 7 December 2018

Tag Book | Dress My Craft punch

Happy Friday!
Hope you are doing great. Meher here from Meher creations back with a new post created using the tag punch from Dress my craft.
I've punched a lot of tags together on a white cardstock and Dots n strips paper collection and attached them using glue making a tunnel in between the cardstocks to slide large photo mats in it. Each tag measures 2.5" which is joined with another tag making it a 5" album in height.

Well, I believe the only paper pad that helps me find my way when in doubt is the Dots n strips paper collection. It has such beautiful polka dots and strips with beautiful watercolor background in my most favorite colors. I don't ever get rid from buying and using this collection again and again in my projects as I believe it takes my projects one level up. Do not forget to check the list of materials used and linked below including this must have paper pack.










List of materials used:
Dots n strips paper collection
Tag punch
Flowers
Sequins
Motif sheet

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.


Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment