Friday 25 January 2019

Photo page with Little Miracle + Tutorial

Hi Friends

Would you agree that we are so intertwined in our lives that we hardly get time to appreciate small things around us? I know it sounds all so familiar but I brought this up today because for some personal reasons,  I am trying to appreciate everything life has to offer, most importantly the Little Miracle in my life - my son ! Of course we love our kids beyond anything but with all that we juggle  everyday, we often are too harsh on them and on ourselves.

The Little Miracle paper pad from Dress My Craft is a beautiful vintage line of baby theme papers with out of the box designs. My favorite is the cat graphic on the pattern paper. The color combinations and images are completely different from what you would have seen anywhere else.

I am bringing today a photo page - which is actually good to act as either a card or to be included in a scrapbook as a scrapbook page. Here it follows with step by step instructions.



1. Start with a 9x9 inch pattern paper, a 9x4.5 inch paper scored at 1/2 inch along length and a lace punch strip


2. Using circle and leaves dies from Dress my Craft (linked at the end of the post), gather your die cuts


3. Additionally cut smaller circles in pattern paper and  doily


4. Attach the 9x4.5 strip of paper to the 9x9 as below and stick the two circles with pattern paper inside . Here , I haven't yet pasted the doily and the third circle as I am going to make the arrangement first.


5. Arrange the die cuts as shown. Bottom left has a chipboard that is heat embossed in pink.


6. Include a tag beneath the doily with foam tape. And add the sentiment Hugs&Kisses from Dress My Craft die.


7. Next I have a chipboard cloud and flowers from stash and Little Miracle die cuts from Dress My Craft to complete the look.




Here you go ! Inspiring you to make something and most importantly remember to appreciate :)

Supplies Used:


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally. 

Warm Hugs
Shubhra Jain


No comments:

Post a Comment