Friday 18 January 2019

Tunnel Pop up album using the 'In my Heart' paper pack

Hello Everyone!!

It is indeed honorable and a sense of great pride to be associated with Dress My Craft and to be able to see this little baby taking flights of growth and participating in Creativitation at  CHA 2019 in Pheonix, Arizona. So be ready to get dazzled with news from CHA and the new releases lined up with the Dress My Craft Brand. 

Dress My Craft has launched love themed paper collection along with the dies and each one is amazing. The paper packs comes in two sizes, a 12*12 size ( for scrapbooking and layouts) and a 6*6 size (for cardmaking and other crafting )

I have a pop up album to show today using the tunnel card technique I saw Jennifer making (She is amazing at making cards and have always been my first inspiration ) 
Most of you that I love making albums and off late I have been incorporating a lot of pop-up's in my albums which have inspired many!! This time, I incorporated multiples of a tunnel card in an album  thus making it s Tunnel POP-UP album!!! I totally had a blast making this album and of course this album was conceived after a few trials and errors seeing Jennifer's tunnel cards since, it's a combination of  multiple tunnel cards and I had to tweak it a little to make each page look like a tunnel card. 
Embellishing this pop-up album was an all together different thing. The die cuts from the 'In my Heart' due cut motif sheet were superbly nice and a breeze to fussy cut. 

Lets check out the album. This is a picture heavy post, so sit back and enjoy the pics !

**** All the products used in making this album (papers, dies etc have been listed at the end of the post, incase you need any assistance, pl drop a comment and I will be sure to reply back)


Here's the front cover of the album done with the Mixed Media Techniques 





The die cut motif sheet has been a boon and this paper pack has some amazing paper patterns. I totally loved the pink confetti paper on the cover page of the album !! 




 Each page has designed to have designed using the Mixed Media techniques and I have used the newly launched Dress My Craft dies in this album. 




 I totally adore the couple die by Dress My Craft and you might have noticed that I have used this at multiple places in this album.




This is the first tunnel card and I have a circular die cut and one can place a pic behind on the white of the pattern paper. 
Did you see the cute bird perched on top?? 






Here is the second tunnel card and This too has a circular cross section are and the embellishments are on the top this time.





 Below is the glimpse of the 3rd tunnel pop up and probably my favorite. I totally love this couple die, Isn't it??








 Here are a few more snapshots of the album. Do check till the end and I hope to find you till the end, with me!









I'm truly in love with this paper pack and I'm sure you would try this one out too. The patterns are to die for and they will surely enhance the look of your projects. In the meantime, do not forget about the new Dress My Craft dies, the dies are super sharp and even cuts a 250 gsm cardstock like a breeze. 

Do letme know if you liked this pop-up and if you would like to learn this pretty one!!

Products used:

1. In my heart 12*12
2. In my heart Motif sheet
3. Classic doily die
4. Couple Die
5. Foliage & Leaves # 12 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
6. Foliage & Leaves # 7 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
7. Smooth Black Cardstock - 240 GSM
8. NESTING CIRCLES - BASIC 
9. Floral Guitar - Christmas Dies
10. DECO STONE MICRO


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally. 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning album with awesome paper pack....Manu you truly have magic in your hands and so in your creativity... The pop up idea is just out of the box and of course I would love to learn that one day... DMC is my first choice when I create albums... Keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jahnavee for all the love!! So glad that you loved the album!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Divya for liking the album! Much love!

      Delete
  3. This is really amazing!!
    I would love to see the tutorial and make my own.

    ReplyDelete