Saturday 30 March 2019

PARTY PROPS WITH MAGICAL UNICORN PAPER PAD


Hello Dear Crafters,
Hope you are doing well. NAVJOT GUJRAL here from KRAFTY BUGGS, and I am back again with a post on DRESS MY CRAFT’S, super awesome PAPER PAD. My today’s Post is with beautiful paper pad – MAGICAL UNICORN. Welcome to the magical world of unicorn. This paper pad is again an amazing addition to the range of DRESS MY CRAFT paper pads. Super collection of twelve super amazing magical designs. All designs are super in their own way. This paper pad is also acid and lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick. Paper Pad is coming in two very versatile sizes – 6’’ X 6’’ & 12’’ X 12’’ along with MOTIF SHEETS and pre cut die cuts too. Super versatile papers coming with not only awesome quality but can be used in many, many different ways. Fun, Fun, Fun! We all love DMC PAPERS and I am too excited to share my projects with you all. Moving ahead, I have made four projects today keeping Unicorn theme party in mind. Yes a perfect pack which can be used for your party favors as well.




And I think cute magical unicorn rosette will be best for the start.


I have made this using another amazing product of DMC, multipurpose score board and bone folders along with magical unicorn paper collection.




Turn of second party prop, tiny welcome sign board.


Can be used as a table centerpiece as well. 


Time for third and these are my favorite too. Super cute treat pockets.


These are super cute and very easy to make. Can be filled with candies or tiny return gifts. Perfect for many party games.


Moving towards the last project. How could I forget a card!!!


Unicorns card can be an invite too.


Every crafty season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT Products, mesmerizing the viewing audiences. I hope you are inspired by these ideas! Try it and tell me about your experience in the comment section. Do not forget to give your valuable suggestions. And once again I must say Dress My Craft’s every Paper Pad is a must have in your stash. Don’t forget to check another paper collections from DMC. So this is all for today crafters. Hope this will inspire you. Try it and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING………………………….
PRODUCTS USED-----


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:

YOUTUBE:

“Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY”






No comments:

Post a Comment