Thursday 25 April 2019

Vintage Saga inspired ATC's tutorial

Hi Crafty People !

I am Shubhra this side , excited to share a recipe for some cute ATC's using Dress My Craft Vintage Saga papers. The gorgeous designs, patterns, elements are reminiscent of old-time Love. Don't miss these papers to fall in love all over again :)

Here is a glimpse...

Let me walk you through the steps on how to create these ATC's.

1. I started with 3 brown cardstock  10x8 inches folded in half. And then cut papers of your choice


2. Next I have added a die cut to each of these


3. I have added a card 'A,B,C' with a clothespin and some lace at the bottom, to each of the ATC's


4. Now lets look at the first ATC 'A' where I have added a fussy cut image from motif sheet and some clay embellishment


5. For 'B' , I have added fussy cut images and clay embellishment from motif sheet


6.  And similarly for 'C'


To finish ,I have added flowers and Dress My Craft sequins to my creations.





They are beautiful and easy to make ! Let's check out the supplies list

Supplies Used:


Hugs
Shubhra


DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment