Friday 5 July 2019

Wonderful day card - Floral Symphony Collection.



Hey Everyone!
This is Design team member Heena here on the blog today bringing you a sweet July Inspiration.
Today I am sharing a simple card featuring the Floral Symphony collection from Dress my Craft.



For this card, I have used Patterned paper from the 12 by 12 paper pad, I have used dress my craft Pastel pink cardstock.  
All the fussy cutting of the floral images is done from the 12 by 12 pattern papers.
The beautiful butterflies are cut from the Dots n stripes motif sheet.
To cut the circles I have used Dress my craft nesting circles basic designer dies.


The floral images are dusted with Dress my craft Micro sparkling dust.


 Hope you liked my card, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment