Saturday 28 September 2019

Accordion card in a box feat. Hydrangea Lawns paper collection | Video tutorial

Hello, crafty friends!

Design team member Jasmina here again. Today I have prepared a video tutorial for you. I am showing how to make accordion card and a box big enough for that card. I have also included in the video a quick tutorial for the flowers.

Follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina



















And here is the video tutorial:






The list of all the products I used for this project:

Cutting dies:


Hope you liked my project! 

Stay crafty and happy, 
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment