Tuesday 10 September 2019

Floral Mixed Media Canvas



Hello Everyone, This is Design Team Member Heena Shaikh Here.
 Today I have a Mixed Media Canvas to Share featuring the Hydrangea Lawns paper Collection.
Hydrangea Lawns is one of the popular paper collection from Dress My Craft with Soft beautiful floral patterns.



This is an 8 by 10" Canvas. I have used the pattern paper from the 12 by 12 collection, the images and butterflies are fussy cut from the coordinating motif sheet.
I have created rectangular frames using pattern paper and Dress My Craft Gold mirror cardstock.
I have also used foliage from the Folliage and leaves #6 die set.


I have cut Sentiments from the motif sheet.


I have used the Ladger Script stencil to add texture to my canvas.




The Flowers are created using the Curved flower Die and Lilac Pastel pollens. You can find all the products listed below.






Thank you for stopping by, Happy crafting!
Heena xo

Supplies Used:

Hydrangea Lawns Paper Collection
Flower Pearls- snow white
Rainbow Glitter
Curved Flower Making Die
Pastel Thread pollen - Lilac 
Foliage and leaves #6 Die 
Ladger Script stencil


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)



1 comment:

  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. cheap smm panel

    ReplyDelete