Saturday 16 November 2019

Christmas Card | Video tutorial by Meher

Hey guys,
I hope you are doing great. This is Meher from Meher creations.

I've a beautiful Christmas card with a complete video tutorial to share with you today. I have used the Christmas bells collection and Christmas dies from Dress my craft to create this card. The Christmas tree is a shaker vellum panel with some glitter chunks in it. You will see me creating this card with Easy cuts die cutting machine and I hope you like it.
Scroll down to find the video.








Here is a video tutorial link

List of materials used:
Christmas bells collection
Christmas tree dies
Golden sequins
Micro beads

Thank you for stopping by.

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment