Saturday 28 December 2019

Bottle hanger feat. My Gentleman paper collection + How to create a paper rose

Hello, Crafty friends!

Jasmina today on the blog to share with you my newest inspiration.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina




For my last project this year, I created a bottle hanger. I had tons of fun while creating it. My Gentleman paper collection is absolutely amazing and perfect for masculine projects. 

I have prepared a video tutorial in which you can see, how to create a quick and easy gift for a man. You can also learn how to make a rose using the amazing Dress My Craft Soft Floral Oriental Collection and Groove Tools.



I created tags with Rectangular Tag Punch and complemented them with Hole Reinforcement Punch. I added some details using black cardboard and Flower Chain Border Punch.





And here is the video:


Enjoy watching!


List of all products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments: 

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project! 
Jasmina



Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.


2 comments:

  1. Jasmina prekrasna obešanka za steklenico. Vsi detajli so zelo domiselni in video čudovit. Hvala in lep pozdrav ter prijetno ustvarjanje še naprej....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching you make that flower was seriously amazing!!

    ReplyDelete