Friday 17 January 2020

A Luscious Sweet Treat For You feat Sweet Treats paper collection


Hello, it is Patricia here and today I thought I would share a video tutorial that I have made showing how easy it is to make a very sweet card using the Sweet Treat collection that has just been released.  The papers are just stunning with soft subtle hues and luscious motifs for a wide range of different projects. 
I think the background dies are some of my favourite Dress My Craft products and I can't stop using them.  Here I have used the Stripe Background Die along with the beautiful Crochet Lace Border die for a very pretty card that is perfect for a Valentine's Day card or for any special occasion.






And here is my video showing you how I have made this card:

And I have a bonus card for you today.  Have you ever wondered what to do with offcuts from background dies?  I felt that the off cuts for the striped background dies that I had left over with the above card were too good to throw away so I made this card using a plain white base card and used the off cuts inlaid into a plain white stripe background die cut for an elegant yet stunning card for any occasion.


Here is a video tutorial process .


 Products Used:


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. The little candy bits are too cute! Saw a post on FB about these and had to see.

    ReplyDelete