Monday 27 January 2020

Love is in the air | Scrapbook & Layout tutorial by Meher

Hello guys, 

This is Meher again with two beautiful projects today and before I go ahead if you wish to see more of my projects everyday then here's a link to my social media accounts where you can find various projects I create.
As you all know Valentine's Day is around the corner and everybody is busy planning something or the other for their partners, we are making sure we inspire you with some Valentine projects that can be a part of your hamper. Be mine is one of the most gorgeous paper collections on love theme that can be used to create any kind of scrapbooks, layouts, cards etc making them for Valentine's Day,  anniversary, propose day or any other special day. 
Today I've created a beautiful scrapbook titled "My heart beats for you" I've created 10 double sided pocket pages with a lot of interactive flaps, envelopes, pockets etc. This scrapbook holds around 100 photographs. All the sentiments in the motif sheet are so much about love and it very well fits in any scrapbook.
My second project for today is a Layout "Love is in the air" and I have a video tutorial for the same.

I've attached lots of pictures below.. Let's have a look at them..

Scrapbook : My hearts beat for you































Layout: Love is in the air
















I hope you liked both my projects for today. Please do leave a thumbs up if you like and feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you so much for your time ❤

Here's a list of materials used:

Be mine paper collection
Banner die
Classic doily die


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft
Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

1 comment: