Friday 13 March 2020

"Secret garden" feat. My Vintage Lady paper collection

Hello, my dear crafty friends!

Jasmina today again with you. This month we brand ambassadors are creating 3d projects.

I have decided to alter a plain white box into a gift box. It has turned out so beautiful. My idea was originally just to create a 3d butterfly on top of the box, surrounded with flowers, but I just couldn't stop creating and putting things together. 

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina



Besides my Lady Butterfly, I  created a small garden with thousands of flowers. I made a garden arch and created flower clusters underneath. 








I have also decorated the inside of the box. I put a smaller box for jewelry on the bottom and of course surrounded it with lots of flowers.







List of all products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments: 

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment