Saturday 28 March 2020

Two paper lanterns feat. Whispering Love paper collection / Video tutorial

Hello, my dear crafty friends!

Jasmina today again with you. Today I am sharing with you my second post for the month of March. 

I prepared a video tutorial for you, on how to make these 2 paper lanterns along with flowers to decorate them with. Scroll down to find the video link and the list of all the products I used.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina












And here is the video:




Hope you like it!


List of all products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments: 

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment