Monday 28 September 2020

Card feat. Transfer Me sheets and Dream Door collection / Video tutorial

Hello and welcome back, my crafty friends!

Jasmina again on the blog, with another video tutorial. This time I share with you how I made this card and how I used Transfer Me sheets to embellish it. 

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina







And here is the video: 



List of all the products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:


Embellishments:


Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment