Wednesday 28 October 2020

Pop-up box feat. My Super Hero paper Me Collection / Pictorial

Hello and welcome back, my crafty friends!

For today's post, I prepared a photo tutorial. Follow the steps and learn how to make this cute pop-up box for a little superhero :).

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina





So, let's start :)

For the base and the lid, I used black cardstock. First I trimmed a piece of black cardstock into a square that measures 18 cm x 18 cm. This will be my base.


I made scoring lines at 3 cm on all four sides.


I cut it to the line and glued the base together.


Then I cut 6 strips that measure 14 cm x 2 cm each. I scored them at 1 cm on both sides.


I glued them into the box using liquid adhesive.


Then I fussy cut few elements from My Super Hero Motif Sheets.


I cut thin strips from an acetate sheet.


I adhered to both sides of the acetate strips double-sided adhesive. One end is attached to my element and the other side will be attached to the black strip in the box.


I started to adhere the elements from the back.


Here are all my elements attached.


My next step was to cut strips to cover the black strips in the box. I cut 6 strips out of  My Super Hero Paper collection, they measure 12 cm x 1,8 cm. I also cut 4 strips to cover the front and the back of the box. They measure 12 cm x 2,8 cm.


I adhered them all with liquid adhesive.




Next, I made the lid. I trimmed a piece that measures 32,8 cm x 12,2 cm. I scored it at 12,2 cm, 15,4 cm, 27,6 cm and 30,8cm.


I glued it together.


I cut the patterned paper to cover the sides of the lid. One piece: 12 cm x 12 cm, two pieces: 12 cm x 3 cm. I glued them onto the lid. Next, I prepared satin twine ribbons and white sentiment tiles.


I pulled through the blue ribbon white tiles and made a bow. Then I made the bows with red and yellow ribbons. And for the end I adhered on top of the bows Captain America's shield and a star.


This is it- the end result :).






Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment