Tuesday 13 October 2020

Romantic cards feat. Chirping Birds papers- Me Collection

Hello, my crafty friends!

Before I show what I have prepared for you, let me share my social media handles. You can follow me on my channels:

Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina

For today's post, I prepared three romantic cards. They all have one thing in common -the papers I used belong to Chirping Birds paper pad :).


I love these papers, they have the most beautiful color combination of pink, purple and brown shades. It just felt the right thing to make something romantic with them. So I decided to make a few romantic cards.


First card:
For my first card I used background papers in beige tones. They are perfect for a gentle and romantic wedding card. I have decorated it with beautiful white flowers and lots of green and white leaves. 





List of all the products I used for this card:
Pink Story Sequins

Second card:
For my second card I used papers in pink and purple tones. It is decorated with larger purple flowers and smaller white flowers.





List of all the products I used for this card:

Third card:
For the third card I used papers with printed flowers and added paper flowers that match them. For the focal point I used a tag created with Love tags #1.






List of all the products I used for this card:



Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my romantic cards!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment