Wednesday 25 August 2021

New Brand Ambassador team 2021-2022

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well and staying safe at home.

This blog post is all about new beginnings. We know that we took really long for this post, but we believe all good things take time, so this post did also took time !!

We are super excited and short of words to present our extremely talented new team of brand ambassadors. Every time we do a design team call, we feel blessed to get such creative GEMS for our team...  And this time also the case is no different ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

So let's have DRUMROLL to meet all the talented people out there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


This time we have a team of 22 talented members, which is our biggest team until now ...

We are really thankful to you for your love and support for us ...we highly appreciate the same.

So let's meet each one of them one by one !!!

All the names are linked with their Facebook profiles so that you may follow them !!

Also, we will share the post on our Instagram page on Dress my craft so that you may catch them there too!


                                              

                                                                  DRESS MY CRAFT

                                                   BRAND AMBASSADOR 2021-2022


Let's meet all of them :


 Anna Baล‚ajzy

My name is Anna Baล‚ajzy, I am 39, I come from Poland, I live in Uk, I have 2 children, a 13-year-old daughter, and a 5-year-old son, we live in a village in the Shropshire area.
I have been making cards for almost 4 years, when I got a handmade card for my birthday 4 years ago I fell in love, I love rich designs, full of flowers and accessories. I love flowers, first of all, I make foamiran flowers which I love. 
I would like to work with the dress my craft because you have great products I have admired for a long time.  I really can't judge my style of creation; first of all, I create cards and flowers, I love pastel colors, delicate.
You can find me on



Hello!

I’d like to join the Brand Ambassador Team Dress My Craft :)

I’ve been delighted with your products for a long time, transfer foils
and flower dies stole my heart. I admire Design Team projects, I’m
happy with your energy and creativity in social media. Shalini, I love
the way you represent your brand!

I create mostly mixed media and scrapbooking projects, less often
works in cardmaking techniques. Most often it is mini albums, layouts,
home decor, canvas, hoops, or pieces of wood. I often combine mixed media
with flowers, chipboards, and paper elements. My designs are rich in
colors, layers, and flowers. I love playing with color and texture. I
often put things from nature - twigs, herbs, dried flowers. I use
proven media, but I also test novelties. In my work, I often add
elements of Powertec, sospeso (or shrinky), and gilding techniques. I
use mixed media in upcycling home items. I love giving a second life to
things considered rubbish J

On my social media, I share my passion for scrapbooking and
mix-media art. I organize contests, quizzes, candy and celebrate
special days with fans. I love to enter into a direct relationship
with fans. 

My social media places:
IG => https://www.instagram.com/cudnenienudne/
FB => https://www.facebook.com/cudnenienudne/
YT => http://bit.ly/2JuFqFv





Hi, my name is Donata, I'm from Poland. 
I create decoupage and scrapbooking works. 
My FB page is Doni Dekupaลผowe Love 
on Instagram is donataniedziela. 


Hello! My name is Elena Smoktunova. We with a family live in Russia the Moscow region. We have three remarkable daughters. I am 37 years old. I am engaged in scrapbooking for 12 years. All inspire beautiful, sincere. Very much I like to do such projects as mini albums, big albums, canvases, to decorate caskets, a photo of a frame, cards I do more rare and pages. I love mixed media very much! I love to use a felling, I love dies, stamps, paper decorations! I am able to do a lot of things professionally. I teach at a large company Leonardo live in Moscow master classes at festivals, taught workshops for the Directors of Leonardo, wipe Gamma in Moscow shot photo master classes for directories. Creative lifestyle".and for me a great honor will be part of your team :) 


Hi, I am Inna. I live in one of the big industrial cities of Ukraine.  I work in the field of ferrous metallurgy.  But most of my time and my heart is creativity.  Scrapbooking came into my life a few years ago and for sure settled there for a long time).  I am trying out different styles - I work with paper, paints, and paste. I can do scrapbooks as well as cards and small forms. I love altered objects and decorative compositions.

My social media



 Iryna Chevychalova

Hi, My name is Ira, 36 years old, I live in a picturesque town in the very center of Ukraine, which is called Cherkasy.

I can call myself a universal designer, as I am happy to create projects using the mixed media technique, and also with great pleasure, I use paper in my work.

I'm not a big fan of creating albums, but when I catch inspiration, I also love making them.

All my projects are multi-layered. I love it when the project has a lot of details, different shapes, and textures. As a rule, I combine MM materials with paper, this is often LO and canvases. I also love cards, exploding boxes, art journals.

In my work, there are many alter objects, such as a recording disc, wooden panels of various shapes and sizes (a kerosene lamp, a tambourine, an hourglass, a figure of a child's horse, etc.)

You can see my projects:

My IG account  https://www.instagram.com/iryna_chevychalova/?hl=ru

FB page  https://www.facebook.com/IrynaChevychalova/

Blog https://darkly2018.blogspot.com/ (a bit abandoned, but if necessary I can resume posts)

YoutTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCre6Gdg_FdKgqSlX3-YVQ?view_as=subscriber 

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/DarklyIryna/boards/ 





My name is Jasmina and I'm 37 years old. I live with my family in a very small town in Slovenia (Europe), just a few miles from the Austrian border. 

I started crafting (not related to school) when I was in my 3rd grade of primary school- I was 10 years old. I learned how to make bobbin lace. Later I upgraded my knowledge with other crafts: cross stitching, making vinyl flowers, making crepe paper flowers, paper napkin technique, making jewelry, and pergamano technique,...

And then my world has changed when I bought my first Big shot machine. I feel so much passion and satisfaction when I make greeting cards. I just love making flowers, out of foamiran and paper. Recently I also started to learn mixed media techniques. I am happy that my creations make other people happy.

So here are the links:




Hello! My name is Kim Ewins. I am from Australia. I work in the healthcare industry and I am a mother to 8 children and grandmother to 3. All but 2 of my children have left the family nest.

I have been crafting for around 14 years, with a special love for scrapbooking. I also enjoy creating cards and oversized gift tags.

I love soft pastel colors, teamed with neutrals, with lots of layering and even touches of lace or ribbons, but I also love to change up my style too!

I have been on many Australian design teams & also a few overseas ones. I have also had the pleasure of teaching at two of Australia’s biggest craft shows.

I am very excited to be joining the Dress My Craft team. I look forward to working with their fabulous range of products and with the amazing, handpicked team of crafters from all over the world.






My name is Manu and I'm from Noida, India. I'm a passionate scrapbooker and before taking up crafting I worked with the world's IT giant IBM for close to 5 years.
I have always had a keen interest in all forms of art since childhood and I remember, one of my drawings adorned the school's magazine's cover page and it sat proudly on my parent's faces. My mom still cherishes the handmade cards I used to make for her. I do miss the hustle-bustle of office life, but crafting is where my heart lies.
I believe that Scrapbooking is all about 'SAVING MEMORIES... ONE PAGE AT A TIME', and I'm so glad that people love what I make and I'm able to be a part of their happy moments, to be cherished forever. 
I love trying out other art forms apart from scrapbooking and Mixed Media, decoupage and Altered Art are what I love doing. I also believe that life teaches us each day and I'm glad to be doing just the thing I love. 
You can find me here
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ahandfullofart
Instagram: www.instagram.com/manu.ahandfullofart
youtube: www.youtube.com/manuahandfullofart


Marilyn Rivera

My name is Marilyn a passionate scrapper and educator. My style is a mix of Shabby Chic with Mixed Media. I love to make video tutorials on my YouTube channel and show how to use products, share some tips and techniques. 

 I love to create all types of projects like albums, canvas,  altered projects, cards(my new passion), and my strength scrapbook layouts.   I'm a Fashion Designer that tries to bring some of my dressmaking techniques to my projects. I love your products and I would love to be part of your team to teach, show, inspire and motivate other scrappers to use your products. 


Syles- Paper Crafting, Mixed Media, Cardmaking, Album Making, Flower Making





I m Monica Edwards and I love paper crafting and you may enjoy my work here :



I am Neena Arora. I am a passionate scrapbook and Mixed media artist. I love making scrapbook albums, layout, creative theme projects, memory keepers, and mixed-media. I also keep trying and exploring many other forms of art.
Dress my craft is a well-renowned brand. The time I started scrapbooking and mixed media it was one of my dreams to become a DMC DT. Whenever I visited crafters' corner and saw beautiful creations kept in the visitors' room, I too wished that one day my project would be a part of those. Working with DMC will definitely be new learning and one step ahead of my success journey.
My most comfortable style: Paper crafting, Album Making, Flower Making, and Mixedmedia




Hi! My name is Olga Kositsina and I'm from Russia in the Krasnodar region. I've been doing scrapbooking for over 6 years. 

I like to make postcards, scrappage, alter scrap, and various albums.

My Instagram @olga_scrap, my channel 







Hi 
My self Payal Bhalani, I am a full-time employee as a program director but crafting is my passion. I did civil engineering back in India then I moved to the USA and did my master's in fine arts. Art is therapy to me that makes me immensely happy so I create art for myself. I really enjoy the process of making craft videos. I have been working with the dress my craft for the last two years and I am super excited to be part of the brand ambassador team!


My name is Priyanka, It has been 4 years officially working full time as a paper artist through my home studio in Gurgaon, India. 


I have always been very passionate about learning and trying new kinds of arts and papercrafts. Since childhood, I just loved to give my friends and family something handmade of my own. 

I never imagined after having an engineering degree and doing my master's in business, I would still choose to be a creative person as a career for myself. 


I am just head over heels in love with what I do and very very passionate to take it further, it has really helped me enhance my personality to be a better person in life for myself as well as others. 


I love to try out new kinds of layouts, projects, scrapbooking, and mixed media arts. 

I have been definitely looking for my association with a brand like you, I think the most popular, organized, and scheduled craft brand I have been admiring in India, and of course, the products you launch are just dreams to be owned by every crafter across... it would be my pleasure to be representing myself with a brand like you. 

I love :

Paper Crafting, Album Making, Flower Making. 
Your SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: 

  



This is Ruchi Agarwal better known as Ruchi’s Crafeteria ๐Ÿ˜Š I’m a Crafter, Illustrator, Blogger, Freelance Stamp Designer, Cardmaker, Scrapbooker, and mom of a grown-up boy. Enjoying motherhood & crafting both.

With 10+ yrs. of experience in the paper crafting industry, I’ve worked with multiple companies globally and have experienced in almost all kinds of crafting genres like Greeting Cards, Albums & Scrapbooks, Layouts, Mixed Media, Canvas Art, Altered Art, 3D projects, and Other Paper Crafts.
One more feather added to my crafty hat when I have started designing stamps and other crafty products for various crafty companies ๐Ÿ˜Š
It’s been an honor for me to join the Dress My Craft team as Brand Ambassador. All set to start!
Happy crafting!



I am Shweta from M.P., India. Crafting is my passion. I am a Mixed Media style crafter. I love creating everything mixed media - scrapbook layouts, canvases, cards, tags, altered art, and such. I love working with different mediums, creating textures on my projects, and coloring them. My works are a combination of papers and art mediums. However, I don't do hardcore paper crafting projects like albums and such. I love creating dimensional projects by building layers upon layers of stuff on my projects. 

Another thing to mention is, I am absolutely crazy about paper flowers and love making them to use in my projects. All my works have flowers handmade by me.

I find crafting immensely satisfying and soothing. 

Given a chance, I would absolutely love to be a part of the DMC team and create projects that best represent the brand. I have been on several DTs to know how this thing works and what is expected from me. Commitment and integrity are what I value most. I put all my heart into every single of my works and make sure I give my 100%.

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/papercharmsbyshweta/

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqXw94qf7nKzHHDNapdAFQ

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PaperCharmsByShweta/



Silvana Chambon



Hi! My name is Silvana Chambon. I´m from Uruguay. I´m a Spanish teacher at the high school level but this year I´m focusing on pursuing my dream of being a full-time Crafter. I was born to cut, paint and paste paper. I´ve been creating all my life. I had a party decoration business, I used to make fabric hair accessories, I painted… and  I´m a cardmaker and a scrapbooker, so all that makes me, I think, a multifaceted and an out of the box creator, because I can combine and use different materials and shapes to create something new. I´ve got a little place where I make scrapbook and cardmaking workshops and I did some online workshops too during the pandemic. My teaching side never goes too far.

It would be a privilege to work with DMC because I think that will make me grow in the craft industry. I strongly believe that my mission in life is to spread love in a paper way and make someone smile every day with detail and DMC Will help me with that! The Uruguayan craft market is growing faster and faster and I think I can be a door to these buyers.

My social media links:

INSTAGRAM:

 user: @casamagnolia_nh

link: https://www.instagram.com/casamagnolia_nh/

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wa-a5cm6zqlkDLfwcei-g




Hi, I'm Tanya, from Russia, Moscow.  In love with scrapbooking since 2011. I prefer to create paper projects and also love bookbinding and mixed media techniques.  DressMy Craft attracted me with its special atmosphere, special vision of crafting, and I’m sure that this will be a great semester in the DMC design team.




I am Tulika Saha, a passionate crafter from The City of Joy- Kolkata. I did my Master's Degree in Geography. Worked almost 15 years as a teacher in different schools in Kolkata and Howrah, before I took up crafting as a full-time career and being a stay-at-home mom with my son. I always had a keen interest in art and craft. I constantly trying out new ways to upcycle things. So, I decided to invest my time to start my own venture in the crafting business after leaving my school job.
Papers always attract me in some way or the other and that is the main reason to love paper crafting most and to turn any product into useful home decor through decoupage or mixed media! I do take orders for handmade home decors and gift items and spend free hours by taking up decoupage & mixed media workshops in different places in Kolkata & Howrah.
Being an Indian it's always a matter of pride and esteem to work with an Indian top brand like "Dress My Craft". Quality comes first in my mind when talking about the DMC brand and I love the variety of the various products of the DMC brand.
My social media links :


Hello, I am Ujjwal from Pune (India). I was an IT professional before I turned stay-at-home-mom to a 9-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy.
I have been into card making and crafting since I was a small kid but it got serious when I discovered blogging 12 years back and started my own blog and there has been no looking back. I have met some very talented people, served on several design teams, made wonderful friends and learned a lot.

I love creating and exploring different forms of art, be it card-making, scrapbooking or mixed media. and love creating art that's clean, simple and impactful. I am so excited to see that we have some gorgeous and high-quality products manufactured in India and I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing team again.


 

My name is Yukie Bessho.

I am a scrapbooker, mother of two girls, wife to a busy businessman from Tokyo Japan.

I have been doing scrapbooking and paper crafting now for almost ten years.

Won many awards, did a lot of classes as well as handcraft events domestically. 

After this pandemic time, I realized how much handcrafts can entertain people, connect people, heal people, and give hope to people, EVEN ONLINE! 


 

My style of crafting:

I have many styles of paper crafting. I do simple layouts to home dรฉcor and complicated mini albums. 

I have learned ORIGAMI since childhood, and MIZUHIKI the traditional string works for two years. These experiences help me do traditional Japanese tastes in scrapbooking, too. 

I do mixed media, art journals, hand lettering, brush lettering, water coloring and sometimes I draw everything for a layout. Please check my Instagram for more details. 


My Social Media links:

 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yukie.i.bessho

Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/majo__randa

@majo__randa

Youtube;https://youtube.com/channel/UCMre7dqoMZ5XZREuZzu4OyA







Omg isn't it awesome to see such a talented team...
This is a sheer blessing for us for sure!

A very very warm welcome to each one of you and we are feeling superly blessed to have you all...

So you all get set ready to see the beautiful creations by these talented gals ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Much love 
Shalini Mittal



1 comment:

  1. Such a privilege to work with that amazing group of talented women. I read everyone presentation and they're the best! Thank you so much for let me be part of the DMC family!

    ReplyDelete