Saturday 25 September 2021

Journal made with the Iconic Beauty paper collection

 Hello Crafty friends!


This is Tanya @bellkyn and I am so excited to share my first DMC- Brand Ambassador project with you.

When I saw the Iconic Beauty collection, I thought it was perfect to create a notebook with classic Coptic binding and hand sewn endbands. It has a stern yet vibrant look on the outside, and on the inside has bright dividers and 208 ink-dyed pages. I used Iconic Beaty paper and a piece of thin leather for the cover, and Iconic Beauty paper and motif sheets and some Dress My Craft dies for the dividers inside. Two of the five dividers in the notebook are shaped like pockets, where you can hide a photo or something else.



 












Below is the list of DMC material I used:
1. Iconic Beauty - Collection Kit DMCP4258
2. Multi-Purpose Scoring Board (12 inch X 12 inch) DMCT4460
3. Guillotine Paper Trimmer (8.5 inch) DMCT4449
4. Ergo Bone Folder DMCT4625
5. Tag Frame - Basic Designer Dies DMCD3850
6. Crochet Doily - Die DMCD3025
7. Mini Doilies Set #1 DMCD3861

No comments:

Post a Comment