Saturday 15 January 2022

Beautiful big heart hanging card

 Hello, crafty buddies!


Today, I am Neena Arora in the blog with my first project for Dress my craft of the year 2022 featuring a new collection " Eternal Love" from Dress my craft. I am here to share a beautiful big heart hanging card.


I have cut the heart from black cardstock and covered it with two different papers. I have added lace along with the heart. I also added texture through the stencil using soft mat gel.
Then I sprinkled DMC embossing powder and heat embossed it. Instead of stamping, I have used a script transfer me sheet to add more texture. I also added gold foil in the background.






Next, I cut the window from the pattern paper using a die. Similarly, the lantern, flower, rose, couple, be mine are cut from white cardstock using dies. Then, I adorned it with gold foil.
Next, I coloured the leaf diecuts with spray colours. and made a few foam flowers with DMC die. I also shaped fussy cut flowers into 3D flowers.






Then, I have arranged all the elements into a beautiful composition. to finish I adorned it with sequins, glitter and pearls.

I have used 
DMCP5083, DMCP5105, DMCD4983, DMCD4972, DMCD2112, DMCD1892, DMCG2242, DMCG2187, DMCA5934, DMC-437, DMCS4163, DMCDP5381, 
 couple die, be mine die

Hope you have liked it!

                        Happy Crafting!
                          Neena Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment