Monday 10 January 2022

HOT AIR BALLOON MINI ALBUM WITH CHICKOO COLLECTION

 Hello and welcome to the DMC blog! It´s Silvana here with my first post of 2022. I hope everyone had had a very happy holidays season.

Today I´m sharing a cute mini album made with the last release of Dress my Craft: Chickoo and Friends collection. It´s a very happy, cute and versatile collection as you can use it with different purposes: for a friend, love or children projects.

I decided to use with the papers, the motif sheet and the Hot Air balloon basic designer die which I used as a template for the album pages. If you want to do this you have to trace the shape of the die with a pencil over a cardstock. Then, use the basket as the template for the binding´space. Cut the final form and use it as a template for the pages and the cover. For the inner pages, cut the die with a cardstock and use the negative space as a template. Cut as many as you need, and be careful with the left pages because you have to trace them the other way.

For the binding, I used a 1-inch wire, but you can use binding rings or even make a spine.























For the cover, I cut four times the hot air balloon die and made a shaker.

I hope you enjoy this project and try to make one to record lovely memories.

Thanks for passing by. See you in my next blog post.

Hugs,

Silvana.

 

If you want to know which products I used here:

CHICKOO & FRIENDS 12''X12''

CHICKOO & FRIENDS MOTIF

PASTEL BLUE TEXTURED CARDSTOCK

SENTIMENTS - TRANSFER ME

HOT AIR BALLOON - BASIC DESIGNER DIES

MINI DOTTED SLIMLINE DIE

CAPITAL ALPHABETS - DIE

 

Tools:

Paper trimmer 6x12”

Easy cuts mini die cutting and embossing machine

MINI FUNNEL TRAY

ULTIMATE DIE CLEANING

PENCIL BONE FOLDER

NON-STICK BONE FOLDER # 2

 

If you want to check my work

Instagram

You tube

WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment