Saturday 5 February 2022

MINI SLIM LINE CARD WITH FOIL AND CHICKOO FLOWERS

 Hello again to the DMC blog! I´m Silvana from Casa Magnolia and today I´m sharing a mini slim line card with an easy foiled background and the beautiful flowers from the Chickoo and friends collection.

First of all, let´s remember that the slim line cards measure 6 inches tall by 3 inches wide. The MINI DOTTED SLIMLINE DIE it´s perfect to add some interest in your background papers.

But I´m going to share a quick tip to use foil easily. Just put double sided tape in the paper, horizontally. You can play with different width of tapes and even create a pattern if you like. Then, remove the tape protector and put the foil over the tape. With the help of you fingers or a Teflon bone folder press firmly the foil just to assure that it´s adhered correctly. Remove the excess and toy will have amazing foiled stripes in your preferred colour.

Then you have to cut stripes vertically, of about 3/8” wide. Paste the stripes, creating an irregular pattern. Then you can cut the paper in the desired size.












In my card, you can see that I added a cute frame and then I made a bouquet with the flowers. For the feeling, I used a sentiment from the new SENTIMENTS - TRANSFER ME and put it in a small envelope as a card.







For the finishing touches I put some HEART DROPLETS - ASSORTED

This is a beautiful and simple card to make for a loved one, specially for Valentine´s day that is around the corner.

I hope you enjoyed this project and learned how to use foil the easy way.

Thanks for passing by. See you in my next blog post.

Hugs,

Silvana.


If you want to know which products I used here:

CHICKOO & FRIENDS MOTIF

SENTIMENTS - TRANSFER ME

MINI DOTTED SLIMLINE DIE

MINI STITCHED SCALLOPED

MINI ENVELOPE - BASIC

HEART DROPLETS - ASSORTED

SILVER - REACTIVE FOIL SHEETS (6"X 18")

 

Tools:

Paper trimmer 6x12”

Easy cuts mini die cutting and embossing machine

MINI FUNNEL TRAY

ULTIMATE DIE CLEANING

PENCIL BONE FOLDER

NON-STICK BONE FOLDER # 2

 

If you want to check my work

Instagram

You tube

WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment