Tuesday 13 September 2022

Elegant Birthday Cards

 Hello everyone,


I'm Ujjwal and today I am sharing this beautiful set of cards with you. Ever since I saw the beautiful Decorative Panel with Lace Cutting Die, I knew I had to make them the focus of the project because it's so intricate and stunning. And what better way to put focus than cutting them with this gorgeous copper gold mirror cardstock.

The flowers are handmade too using the Six Petal Retro flower die which I think is very versatile.







I think the end result came out to be beautiful and I hope you like it too. Love, Ujjwal


Supplies Used

------------------------

DMCT4416 paper trimmer
DMCT4460 Multipurpose Scoring Board 12"X12"
DMCD5159 Decorative Panel With Lace - Basic Designer Dies
DMCD3113 Six Petal Retro Flower - Flower Making Cutting Dies
DMCD5027 Feathers - Basic Designer Dies
DMCP5215 Cherry Blossom - 12X12 Paper Pad
DMCA5780 Embossing Powder - Gold
DMCE6549 Emboss With Me - Watermark Stamp Pad
DMCT4933 Heat Embossing Gun
DMCFL5908A Pastel Thread Pollen - Classic Cream
DMCP2223 Ivory Cardstock - A4 Size - 280 GSM
DMCP5996 Copper Gold Mirror Cardstock

~Thanks
Ujjwal

No comments:

Post a Comment