Wednesday 9 January 2019

EASEL CARDS WITH DMC CIRCLE DIE


Hello Crafty Friends,
NAVJOT GUJRAL here from KRAFTY BUGGS with the very first post of mine of 2019. First of all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. Time for a fresh start. Have a great crafty year ahead. 2018 has been exceptional year. I have become fascinated by the team of DMC, it is really achievable to be a part of the same with small improvements in a year. By the end of year and I feel like I am so blessed to have the support from Shalini Mittal Di and Dress My Craft Team and a special thanks to each one of you too. And I want to share big news that DRESS MY CRAFT is going to CHA again. So if you are there, don’t miss the chance to visit DMC booth and enjoy hundreds of amazing products visually.
Now onto my post, today I have made three cards using CIRCLE DIE along with three different paper packs from DMC. I am madly in love with this amazing die with which you can cut ten different sizes, Trust me a must have in your collection. For today’s post I have made Circle Easel Cards along with shaker windows and have used many super products from Dress My Craft.


For the first card, I have used DOTS N STRIPES paper pack from DMC. Here I have used two more beautiful latest released dies from DMC, and ended with a sentiment from same collection motif sheet.

DMC glitters, flower pearls are always a perfect add ones to enhance the beauty of any of your projects. Have a close look.


For the second card, I have used super cute newly released paper pack – MAGICAL UNICORN along with die cuts.

Super cute card. Look at the magical unicorns I have used here. Super easy and fun to make.


Time for last and third card. For this one I have used another latest released paper pack – LITTLE MIRACLE. Such a cute paper pack I have ever seen.

Definitely I must say one more thing that DMC sequins are super fabulous and with any of your project you will find coordinating sequins for sure.


Dress My Craft product range is too vast including many, many amazing products to do crafting very easily and with lots of fun. DMC dies are super versatile and you can make enormous projects using same Die. So this is all for today crafters. Hope these will inspire you. Try these and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING………………………….


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:
Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.






No comments:

Post a Comment