Friday 8 February 2019

Super Easy Valentine's Day Cards

Hello,

How are all my craft friends doing !!! I hope you all have made super cute and lovely cards and gifts for your loved ones for this Valentine's Day.

Today, I have some super quick cards made for the day and believe me .... these are 5 minute cards or to say, these can be made really fast with the amazing papers from Dress My Craft and the coordinating motif sheets. The Valentine theme paper pad In My Heart  is too beautiful . I have coordinated it with the motif sheets of the same paper pad. The new scoring board and teflon bone folders make it real easy to make card bases in perfect manner.
So if you are really hard pressed for time, and just want to send cards in the last moment, then these cards are just for you.

I loved making these and I am sure these super pretty cards will not only save your time but will also bring a smile on your dear one's face.

So here are my cards.

   For this card, I  have used the a cut out from the Motif sheet and added a die cut from the Couple die set.


Here I have used the Doily die cut to add a lacy look to the card.




 This is a very sparkling card and I have used the Gold embossed die cut from the Tropical Swirls die set.


The Heart filled with Flower pearls and hearts is a perfect shaker card for the loved one.




Products used
Click on the pictures to take you to the store.




DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

                                  Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment