Thursday 21 March 2019

3D diorama card using the Magical Unicorn paper pack

Hello Crafty Folks,

I am at the blog today sharing a fun 3D card I made. This card folds up flat and when opens up, it turns into a 3D diorama card which has a 3D effect when viewed from both the sides.

I love experimenting with my styles and I'm loving the looks of the 3D pop up elements in the cards. I try incorporating them in my baby albums as they are truly surprising and a delight to watch.

I have used the Magical unicorn paper pack from Dress My Craft to make this Diorama card and I like the fact that this paper pack comes along with the motif sheet which is a true boon to the scrapbookers as it saves a lot of time. This collection also has a die cut element pack which is a double added bonus when you are short on time and want to quickly get the things done.

Lets checkout the diorama card. This is how it looks up when layed flat from one side.



Imagine opening up a card and you get to see these cute little elements floating around !! This would sure be a delight to view!









I'm sure you must have liked the view from this side!! Curious to see the look from the other end!!
Lets flip the sides and check!


This side has another cute little fella peeping out of the clouds and loving the look!





I hope you all liked the creations and have been looking forward to create a little 3D treat for yourself!


Products Used:
9. NESTING CIRCLES - BASIC 
10. POINTED DAISY FLOWER - 
11. Ultimate Die Cleaning Tool



DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

                                  Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally. 


Happy Crafting!
Manu

1 comment: