Friday 29 March 2019

LITTLE MIRACLE POCKET SCRAPBOOK


Hello Lovely Crafters,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS with the second post for the same month. Hope you all are enjoying doing crafting as I am.
Here I am sharing Little Miracle- Pocket Scrapbook. Very quick and easy to make with the help of amazing Dress My Craft products. I am sharing a small tutorial for the same. I have made my Book using DMC Paper Pack – LITTLE MIRACLE. This paper pad is amazing pack from the range of DRESS MY CRAFT paper pads. Yes amazing paper collection with whom you can make enormous things. This heavy GSM paper can be used in any of your craft works. Available in 6’’ X 6’’ and 12’’ X 12’’ size with twelve designs two each sheets along with the coordinating Motif Sheet. And one more benefit is, this collection also includes die cuts to make our work super easy and quick. This paper pad is also acid and lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick. I totally loved the color and designs of super awesome paper pack, which can add awesome wonders to your projects. If you didn’t check it yet, go check and grab yours as soon as possible and enjoy.
I love making instant and super easy scrapbooks and they are amazing to document pictures. If you want to display your special pictures in unique and stylish way so this is one of the perfect. Here it how it looks like. I have used many beautiful products from DRESS MY CRAFT. Be ready for a long picture heavy post. Go and grab your drink.




Let’s start. Firstly I have taken one super cute sheet from paper pack to begin for book. I loved these cute little ducks and was waiting to use these together into one of my project.


I fussy cut all seven ducks and color the edges with brown colored to give cleaner looks.


Now I have taken two more sheets and cut seven strips from them to make my pages. Keeping in mind each page for every duck.


Now I have also cut seven windows using DMC mini paper trimmer.


Time for DMC 3 in 1 corner punch to cut all four sides of each page and windows. Than I colored all edges with walnut stain distress ink.


After cutting corners, to enhance the beauty of my windows I covered all of them with distress crackle paint.


I have cut few circles here to paste on every page; this extra space between every page allows me to open my pages smoothly.


Time to make all ducks glittery and more beautiful. I have used micro sparkling dust for spark and shine.


Time to compile all together.


To make my pages more impressive I pasted few flowers cut out from golden mirror cardstock along with confetti.


Now with the help of a brad I have joined all pages together.


To attach photos I have used clips, as it’s easy to add and change photos if you want to do. You can also put one, two or three photos in each clip.


Lastly few paper banners for each page for little extra interest.


And it is done. Glimpse of inner view of ready pocket scrapbook, having plenty of space at backside as well as to paste photos.






Dress My Craft product range is too vast including many, many amazing products to do crafting very easily and with lots of fun. Don’t forget to check another paper packs and cardstocks from DMC. So this is all for today crafters. Hope this will inspire you. Try it and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING………………………….
PRODUCTS USED-----


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:

“Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY”

No comments:

Post a Comment