Monday 26 August 2019

Brand Ambassadors 2019-2020

Hi Everyone 


This is SHALINI MITTAL this side....

As you all know we had given a DESIGN TEAM call for our lovely brand DRESS MY CRAFT and
we are very excited to share that we had 326 applications for the same and we are super happy to see so
much talent in this world...

OMG, all your crafters are amazing ...

This gives immense pleasure to see so much of crafting happening around ...

And we feel super excited to spread the creativity with all of you guys ....

And now its the time to announce our latest DESIGN TEAM for 2019-2020....

But we would like to call them BRAND AMBASSADORS as they are the ones who are going to represent
our brand as their own ....

So let's welcome our BRAND AMBASSADORS team for 2019 to 2020.

We have got the BEST 15 GEMS for you all to inspired from :
So let's know a little about them :


 TINA OLLETT



Hi, there my name is Tina and I am from gorgeous Australia! I live in Queensland, the sunny state with my beautiful family which
is my full-time inspiration for all my handmade projects. I have been creating now for the past 10 years and the addiction to do so
has not wavered at all. I love scrapbooking and sometimes been known to create off the page. My real passion is re-creating a
memory through a photo. And because I live in Queensland there is a lot of focus on beach themes but I also love to create
shabby/vintage projects. I love layers and I absolutely adore dimension created with papers, embellishments, and of course
flowers with a little media.  I currently design for several companies, run my own Designer Kit website and Tutor in Australia
and overseas. I can’t wait to start sharing my projects with Dress My Craft. I hope you will join me on my newest journey.
Teen x


We heartily welcome you TINA and we can't express our excitement to have you with us.



ALEKSANDRA 

                                               


My name is Aleksandra Mihelič and I also go under the nickname “Papermade fairytale”. My crafting story begins
probably once in my childhood years. My dear mother was a bookbinder and she worked in a Library, repairing
and hand stitching the books that were destroyed in the process of borrowing. I’ve always visited her and played
with all the gorgeous papers, canvases, and glues she had. At that time these goods were not so widely available so
this was a huge privilege and a pure joy for me. And the love for papers, crafting, and everything sticked with
me. I’m still in love with the smell of the fresh paper. Today I create for a living and I feel so happy and blessed to
have such an opportunity. My art is one of the major parts of my life and I can’t imagine my day without crafting.
I’m a color enthusiast, who loves striking and bold color combinations on one side, but has her breath taken away
by the soft, shabby chic color palettes on the other side. I most often search and find my inspiration in nature and
everyday life. One of my biggest passion is combining mixed media and paper crafting and I love to alter
unordinary things to give them a new purpose and a new life. I live with my loving husband and my three
wonderful children in a small, beautiful European country Slovenia. I’m 37 years old and have been more actively
crafting for the last 10 years. In the last few years, I’ve joined several amazing design teams and I’m teaching
workshops in my home country as well as internationally. It makes me happy if somebody can find some
inspiration in my work or I can make someone’s day a bit happier and brighter with it.


We heartily welcome you ALEKSANDRA and we cant express what it means to have you with us …


JASMINA



My name is Jasmina. I live with my family in a very small town in Slovenia (Europe), just a few miles from the
Austrian border. I craft since I remember and I can't image a day without it. I enjoy making cards, exploding boxes
and everything that includes paper. My biggest passion is flower making. I just have to make flowers for my projects.
I can't imagine a project with other flowers than mine :). I like to do new things and try new techniques. Hopefully,
you will find my projects inspirational.
  
We heartily welcome you JASMINA and cant wait to see your lovely creations .


 PATRICIA



Hello, my name is Patricia Manhire from Wellington, New Zealand, and I am excited to be part of the Dress My Craft
Design Team.  I have been paper crafting for over 25 years and I have gone from having my craft supplies in a small
shoebox to having my own large craft room.  I really enjoy making beautiful flowers in a wide variety of shapes and
colors and I love sharing my passion with other like-minded people. I look forward to sharing with you my gorgeous
creations.


We heartily welcome you PATRICIA and cant wait to see your gorgeous creations.


KAVI THA 



Hi!! This is Kavitha from Chennai.
I have been into some form of arts & crafts all the time, but when I found mixed media 5 years I was completely
hooked up. Mixed media give me lots of creative freedom and allow me to experiment with different mediums and
materials. I love playing with paper, colors and all pretty stuff. My style is more of vintage/shabby chic with lots of
layers and textures but I love to try anything in between. I was so fortunate enough to work with some of the best
brands around the world and one of them is "Dress my craft".I am so happy to be back on the team after a short break.


We heartily welcome you BACK KAVI THA and love our association with you.



AMANDA



I am a lover of all things crafty and creative!  Scrapbooking and cardmaking were where it all started for me. It’s one
of my favorite ways to be creative, though I enjoy graphic design, photography, and hand lettering as well. I love
teaching others - from beginners to advanced crafters.


We heartily welcome you AMANDA for this beautiful journey.


 UJJWAL GUPTA



Hello, I am Ujjwal from Pune (India). I was an IT professional before I turned stay-at-home-mom to a 7-year-
old girl and a 1-year-old boy. I have been into card making and crafting since I was a small kid but it got serious
when I discovered blogging 10 years back and started my own blog and there has been no looking back. I have met
some very talented people, served on several design teams, made wonderful friends and learned a lot.
I love creating and exploring different forms of art, be it card-making, scrapbooking or mixed media. and love
creating art that's clean, simple and impactful. Stamps and pretty papers are my all-time favorites. I am so excited
to see that we have some gorgeous and high-quality products manufactured in India and I would love to be a part
of the team and play my role in promoting the amazing products.


We heartily welcome you UJJWAL and we are waiting to set up with you and see your lovely projects.


 SHANNON



Hi! My name is Shannon Helwig and I’m 43 years old. I live in a small town near Buffalo, NY and yes I love snow!
I’ve been married to my husband Scott for almost 15 years. We have known each other since high school and there
is nothing better than being married to your best friend! I also have an adorable fur baby named Harry. 
I discovered Mixed Media about 5 years ago. I was searching for Pinterest at the time and came across these
beautiful pieces of art. I started watching hundreds of YouTube videos and taught myself the techniques through
much practice! It’s my absolute passion now and I feel the need to create every day!
I’m so honored to be chosen to be on the Dress My Craft Design Team! They have so many beautiful products and
I’ll be working with some of the most talented ladies in the industry! Thank you so much for this amazing
opportunity!

Social media links :
Facebook:  Shannon Helwig


We heartily welcome you dear SHANNON n looking forward for a great time.


MEHER SHAIKH



I'm Meher Shaikh from the city of Joy (Kolkata, India) I'm a graduate and I'm lucky enough to be a full-time crafter
always surrounded with pretty little things. I'm passionate about being creative and I try things that come my way.
Craft has been my childhood hobby, however, I took in professionally in 2013. The soft colors, the pretty flowers
and the bunches of various weird findings executed beautifully in detail is something that helps people recognize
my work. I love teaching and I conduct classes on a regular basis to keep myself engaged in something that soothes
my mind. I work under my own title Meher Creations which is home to thousands of handmade, vintage and
one-of-a-kind products and gifts. 

My social media profiles:


We heartily welcome you back MEHER and we love your work to the core.


PAYAL BHALANI



"My Self Payal Bhalani, I am currently enriching my art knowledge by doing second Master (MFA) in Columbus
College of Art and Design Institute. I did my bachelor in engineering than I realize that Art is in my soul so I changed
my field, moved to the USA and graduated in MA with Studio art. A few years back I get to know about papercraft
and I used to make scrapbook and greeting card from leftover papers and newspaper than my journey begins. I am
self-learner, I taught myself different art forms like Paper Quilling, Decoupage, Paper Crafting, mixed media. Apart
from these mixed media is my favorite as I like to do experiments with art mediums. I love to challenge myself to
learn new every time so this learning curiosity help me to know about different art techniques and I can say that still,
I am learning something new every day. I still remember the day when Salini di commented on my one of the artwork
and it was like goosebumps for me. now, I feel very honored to be part of Dress My Craft. Day by day, I realized that
Quality of products matters a lot when it comes to a beautiful outcome. so, I am so much excited to use the best quality
products to create amazing Project. I will ensure you to give the best inspiration for you. 


We heartily welcome you PAYAL. We love what all you create so looking forward to those beauties with DRESS MY CRAFT products.


                                                                           RUCHI CRAFETERIA
                                               


I am Ruchi Agarwal from India...right now living in New Jersey, USA.  I am a Crafter, Illustrator, Blogger, Freelance
Stamp Designer, Mandala Artist and mom of a grown-up boy. Enjoying motherhood & crafting both. :-) With a
Masters degree, I was earlier into the Teaching Profession. Well, it's been 10+ yrs. now changed me to Ruchi’s Crafeteria.
Totally Handmade Products Like Greeting Cards, Bookmarks, Gift tags, Albums & Scrapbooks, Layouts, Mixed Media,
Shadow Boxes, Canvas Art, Altered Art, and Other Paper Crafts. One more feather added to my crafty hat when I have
started designing stamps and other crafty products for various crafty companies. :)Love your crafty products range.
So many possibilities with them and one can create beautiful crafts :)
Facebook IDRuchi Crafeteria


We heartily welcome you RUCHI n lets have some great crafty time together.


  VANDANA SENTHIL



Hello, I am Vandana Senthil. A mixed-media artist, an avid Paper crafter and an owner of Iridescent secret art studio.
For me, Art is all about connections. It took me years to experiment and explore different styles of art to reach the place
I stand right now. From making scrapbooks, wall art, embroidery, sculpture art anything that keeps me visually interested
is my motivation. I always try my level best to create something that is out of the box. I feel so blessed to start an amazing
journey with Dress My Craft and hope to keep you Inspired.


We heartily welcome you VANDANA and we are sure it would be a great association with you.


    SHALINI PAHWA



Born in a family of 5 and as the eldest child of my parents, I have been since my childhood, acted as a guardian to my
two younger siblings, helping them in their daily chores and studies. This imbibed in me a spirit of sharing, caring and
compassion – and also sparked a trait of experimentation and creativity in me. Today, I stay in New Delhi, the capital of
India, with my doting husband, my charming daughter and my parent in-laws who have supported and encouraged my
artistic endeavors always. After basic education from one of the top schools in Delhi, I did a course in Fine Arts. During
the course the spark of my creativity got blossomed and my sincere dedication to work and my urge to create something
different made me stand out amongst my fellow classmates and I topped in the course. After completing my graduation,
I was looking out for an opportunity to satiate my creative and artistic appetite. This I got at the leading greeting cards
and gifting company in India – “Archies Greetings and Gifts”. ‘Archies’ provided me with a perfect platform to try new
and unexplored areas of digital designing. My dedication to work and my knack to churn out new and breathtaking
designs boosted my career at Archies and soon I was heading their design team as Creative Head with a team of 6
designers and 4 production executives reporting to me. I also undertook a course in 3D animation and my further
work on animation projects made me look beyond the static world of graphic designing into the world of motion
and dynamism. During all these years while working in Archies and on Animation projects, I continued expressing
my artistic expanse through various mediums like cooking, gardening, home decoration, etc. After the birth of my
daughter, while I was taking a break from 9 to 5 job and fulfilling the responsibilities of a mother, I started experimenting
with many other media of creativity. During this period, while I was still searching something special to quench my
creative cravings, I discovered the romance in PAPER…and my life changed since… On a piece of unspotted, figureless
sheet of paper, I got a medium to express my art, my desires, my dreams, my festivities, my blues and my love for nature.
I started modifying paper to construct leaves, flowers, and shapes. I started using various paints, objects, trinkets with
these shapes to construct designs inherent in me. Paper gave me unfathomable expanse to develop textures, images,
shapes, borders – making me glued to this romance in paper and altered art since a decade now. Along the way, I
noticed that most of the stellar work in paper crafting is being done in Europe and the USA. I thence took up a mission
to proliferate this wonderful craft amongst Indian craft lovers. With this aspiration, I have had, in the past, joined various
leading papercraft and design companies as their design team members. Today I take the next leap into this exquisite artistic
journey of mine my becoming a design team member of DMC. Brimming with excitement and responsibilities, I am sure
this platform would give me another chance to fulfill my creative ambitions, hone my designing and crafting skills and also
give me an opportunity to be an inspiration for others to take up this craft as their hobby and career.


We heartily welcome you back SHALINI PAHWA after a long time.


HEENA SHAIKH




Hello! my name is Heena. I’m a 24 yr old passionate crafter from Mumbai, India. I'm an I.T graduate by qualification.
I have been crafting for the last 4 years, I started with Quilling and Punch Craft and kept exploring the world of paper
crafting through the internet and discovered the art of Mix Media and scrapbooking. It all started with making paper
flowers be it quilling or punch craft and that's how I was drawn towards paper crafting, my style has changed over the
years and it keeps changing but making flowers is something I have always enjoyed doing. A lot of my inspiration
comes from nature and I gravitate more towards vintage and shabby styles, warm colors, floral patterns, and botanical
art. I’m a DIY lover and I love trying different forms of art and pretty much anything that’s crafty! My blog and social
media handle to go by the name Blooming paper buds. It is an absolute Honour and pleasure to be working with Shalini
Mam and Dress my Craft along with other amazingly talented crafters. I hope to inspire you with my DMC creations.


We heartily welcome you back HEENA and we love your work.
              
                                                                 MANU GUPTA



I’m Manu, a software engineer by profession turned into a crafter! I’m an artistic soul and lovemaking varied kinds
of art and crafts. I’m based in Noida and have my own home operated venture named ‘ A Handfull of Art’. I’m a
mixed persona of all the styles and I love to try out all forms of crafting as it nourishes, enhances and polishes the skills,
however, SCRAPBOOKING is the closest to my heart. I love conceptualizing my scrapbooks and the thrill of incorporating
a new style/technique is the best part of it

We heartily welcome you back MANU and we love your BABY CREATIONS ....


Welcome to each one of you and let's start this journey with a bang....
Wow.....WHAT A WONDERFUL TEAM for sure ....
We are sure you will have a great year ahead with these lovely designers at our end.
By the way, this is not all ...we are coming with more teams very soon.....


Much LOVE 
SHALINI MITTAL 



No comments:

Post a Comment