Monday 16 September 2019

Mixed Media House Featuring Magnolias Collection

Hello Everyone! I'm Shannon Helwig and I'm happy to share my first project with you as a Dress My Craft Brand Ambassador!

Please follow me on my social media:
Instagram
 YouTube
Pinterest
Blog
Facebook

Today I have altered a wooden pallet house using the gorgeous Magnolias Collection Set. Here is my Mixed Media House:



I used the papers from this set to fussy cut elements such as the gate with flowers, windows, and the cute little bird perched on top of the chimney.  I also used the Daisy Border Punch to outline the roof and I used Foliage & Leaves Dies #2 and #6 to tuck in behind the flowers on my project.


For the background, I used the Weaving Stencil to give the illusion of bricks on a house.  I also added a chipboard door that I topped with a sentiment from the coordinating motif sheet.


I took some of the 8 mm Round Styrofoam Buds and covered them with Rainbow Glitter Chunks.  They look so sparkly! I tucked them in between some of the flowers.


For a finishing touch to my project, I added some sequins from the Sequins Family Set and some Snow White Flower Pearls to the flowers and other embellishments.


I hope you like my project!  I had so much fun playing with the fabulous Dress My Craft products!

Products used:
Non-Stick Craft Mat - Thick
Weaving - Stencil
Magnolias Collection Kit
Paper Trimmer (6 inches by 12 inches)
Daisy Border Punch
Foliage & Leaves #2 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Foliage & Leaves #6 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
8 mm Round Styrofoam Buds
Rainbow Glitter Chunks
Sequins Family Set
Flower Pearls - Snow White

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment