Wednesday 16 October 2019

Mixed Media Layout with Romantic Roses Paper Collection

Hello Everyone, 

Again, Payal Bhalani here with a gorgeous Mixed media Layout, which is decorated with lovely Paper "Romantic Roses"


My Instagram Artista_Payal
My Youtube Channel ARTista Payal


I created this Mixed media Layout project using "Romantic Roses Paper Pad". Dress My craft has amazing paper collection so we don't need to work so much on it. It is gorgeous by itself. i also used Motif sheet from same collection.

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.




                        

I fussy cut gorgeous elements from Motif sheet and I used as embellishments.


 


I used Dress My craft Vintage Heart stencil with embossing powder to create background on my layout.



Dress My Craft Foliage and leaves dies are my most Favorite as I used them to create background of my focal point. I also used Tropical Swirls Dies to give some dimension.










Thank you so much for scrolling along! I hope you enjoyed the creation. Don't forget to share your creation with us.
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment