Thursday 3 October 2019

Romantic Roses and Sequins


Hello, it is Patricia Manhire here and I am excited to share some cards made with the very beautiful Romantic Roses collection.


For this post I have made four cards in a variety of designs and shapes to show the versatility of this gorgeous paper collection. 

First up is a shaker card with lots of sequins and some gorgeous Pink Flower Pearls.  I love the mix of handcrafted flowers and the fussy cut motifs for a perfect combination.






 My second card features a lot of fussy cutting of the beautiful motifs.  I love how this makes it so quick and easy to make stunning cards.  The sequins really add some sparkle to the images and really lifts this card.





 My third card also features fussy cut motifs.




My last project is a tag.






Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

2 comments: