Saturday 21 December 2019

Baubel Cards || Tutorial



Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:

Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry

Today I have a fun tutorial on how to create these cute baubel cards.
Let's begin with the tutorial.


Make a round card base of diameter 6". Cut a few circles of different sizes using the nesting circles die from the Romantic Roses 12 by 12 paper pad.

Select and cut a piece of pattern paper from the paper pad for punching and also cut a tag using the rounded tag punch.


Punch a few circles using the circle punch from the pattern paper.


Stick the circles on the round pattern paper that was previously cut.


Cut the excess off.


Now adhere the tag on the backside of the largest circle and adhere it on the card base, now stick the other pattern papers on the card base as shown.


Here I have created a similar one using pattern papers from the same collection.



Now embellish your cards with some handmade flowers and foliage.
Here I have created some paper roses using the curved flower making die.
Find the list of materials used below.
















I hope you liked my card, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies Used:




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

2 comments: