Friday 10 January 2020

"Be Mine"-Photo Folio Album with Dress My Craft Paper Collection


Dear Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here wishes for the New Year 2020. Hope this year brings new energies and creativity in all your creations.
Today I present to you my first creation of 2020 dedicated to the most pious and warm feeling of humanity – the feeling of love and togetherness. The inspiration of this “BE MINE…Photo Folio mini album” is inspired from the lovely new paper stack release of Dress My Craft called “Be Mine”.

Love is one of the purest emotions. The essence of effect that love has on an individual is so vividly caught in the below lines by an anonymous writer

“When people ask me what I see in you that I love you

I just look away ‘coz if they knew, they would fall in love with you too”


In this Photo album I have tried to represent this emotion in its truest form. The top of the album is created with “Be Mine” paper stack by DMC along with sentiments from motif sheet of DMC and beads and sequins work. 




Inside I have created a pocket with rounded tag punch, waterfall design of flaps to paste a few choicest memories of your love. I also have created a pocket with new launch of die-leafy background die, which can house your photos or that first letter that your loved one may have written to you pouring your heart out.








I am sure you would like this creation. Let us all vow to make 2020 the “Year of Love” and include such representation of love in all your creations this year.

Have a great creative year ahead.

Have A Great Day!!!
Happy Crafting!!!

Products Used:
Be Mine Paper pad 12"x12"
Be Mine Motif Sheet
Leafy Background Die
Red Hearts Sequins
Flower Pearls-Snow White
Satin Ribbon Twine-Red
Multi-Purpose Scoring Board 12"x12"
Non-Stick Bone Folder-2
Banner Punch
Rounded Tag Punch
Rounded Tag Punch
Guillotine paper Trimmer
Non-Stick Craft Mat-thick
Golden Black sequins

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

1 comment: