Thursday 20 February 2020

Spring time blooms with soft floral oriental paper.




Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:

Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry

Today I have three cards to share featuring my handmade blooms using the soft floral oriental paper.



For this card, I have used pattern papers from the Sweet Treats Collection.
All the flowers are created using the soft floral oriental paper. The large flowers are created using the Flower#1 dies and the small flowers are created using the five petal dies. 
I have also used some foliage and clear water droplets.











For this card, I have used pattern papers from the Be Mine collection. I have also used some heart droplets in various sizes.







For this card, I have used pattern papers from the Hydrangea Lawns paper collection. 





I hope you liked my cards, thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies used:




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Loved each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this manner my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's story launches with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the same methods tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living payroll to payroll! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those questions, right?

    Your own success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete