Saturday 6 June 2020

how to make Shrink Prink Mixed media Embellishments.

Hello Everyone, 

Again, Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are safe and healthy. I am posting on dress my craft blog after long 2 months. I have created this project before lockdown and I am super exited to share my project on Dress My Craft Newly Launch Shrink prink frosted sheets.  All I want to say that, Shrink Prink is an obsession. 

 I would like to share some mixed media techniques on shrink prink frosted sheets and I have created few embellishments. You can use those embellishments in multiple ways . Here I have created Jewelry , earrings and keyring from Shrink prink mixed media embellishments. There are so many ways to use shrink prink frosted sheet as it is very easy to use as well as flexible with all art mediums.  

You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal


Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.



















Here is the detailed video tutorial.





Used supplies:

USED SUPPLIES: • SHRINK PRINK (FROSTED SHEETS)
https://www.dressmycraft.com/shrink-prink-frosted-sheets • 1/8" (4 MM) HAND PUNCH
HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/116QUOT-2-MM-HAND-PUNCH-1818
• GUILLOTINE PAPER TRIMMER (8.5 INCH) HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PAPER-CRAFT-TOOLS/GUILLOTINE-PAPER-TRIMMER-8.5-INCH-1502
• HEAT RESISTANT TWEEZER HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PAPER-CRAFT-TOOLS/HEAT-RESISTANT-TWEEZER
• MINI CORNER PUNCH HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PUNCHES/MINI-CORNER-PUNCH
• 2.5" SCALLOPED CIRCLE PUNCH HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PUNCHES/2.5QUOT-SCALLOPED-CIRCLE-PUNCH
• RECTANGULAR TAG PUNCH HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PUNCHES/RECTANGULAR-TAG-PUNCH
• CIRCLE 2" – PUNCH HTTPS://WWW.DRESSMYCRAFT.COM/PUNCHES/DMCT4317





Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com


www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment