Monday 15 June 2020

Mixed media Embellishments for home decor projects -Video Tutorial

Hello,

I am Vandana and  I am really excited to share with you, what fun idea I came up with, using the Shrink Prink product, launched by Dress my craft.

It took a lot of time to understand this product due to its unique nature to shrink. I have been doing a lot of research on how this product could be put to use besides creating Jewellery, trinkets, charms, etc. I first decided to create some flowers like a miniature series with a mixed media concept.
I was still not satisfied, and as I was playing around with the idea of how to expand its possibilities, I thought why not try on some home decor projects. I gathered all the items that needed a bit of improvisation. Among those, the one perfectly matched was the plain glass vase I had. I printed out some mixed-media embellishment from my printer onto the shrink prink sheets. I layered it, onto the glass vase and it stands proudly on my mantle. This was so much fun to give it a new life to my home decor items. I hope that this video tutorial will help you to come up with new ideas for your home decor projects.



 I am sharing with you the Copic markers used for creating flowers:

Raw silk-E53(Big Flower set)
Mint Blue-B01(Create a flower)
Moon white(B411)
Shadow pink-Rv32
Baby blossoms-Rv95
Camlin charcoal pencil-Soft
Micron pens -Archival rich pens
Faber castell permanent markers-Black


I am so happy to share my journey with this product and hope it inspires you to give it a try and create your own unique creation and do share with us on our social media channels on Dress my craft.

Please do not forget to join me on my creative trails:

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/iridescentsecrets/

 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/ganesan5454


You can watch the video htere:

Product Listing:

1.Shrink Prink Frosted sheets
2. Big flower Die set
3. Curved flower die set
4.Create a Flower die set
5. Easy cut die cut machine
6. Dovecraft heat gun
7.Non-stick craft mat
8.Ball tool-Mega jumbo
9.Groove golf toolset

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)




No comments:

Post a Comment