Sunday 9 August 2020

Wall Decor with Dress My Craft Rice Paper

Hello Everyone, 
Again Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good. 

I am super excited to share My traditional Home decor project using Dress My crafty Rice Paper. Dress My Craft rice Paper is not looks same tissue Paper but it has a very different texture which works perfectly with your decoupage Projects.  I have also used Foilage Dies to create a background. Rice Paper is so ancient so I have used all vibrant Chalk paint and traditional stencil to create a background. 


You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.






 

I hope you like it 
Thank You so much



USED SUPPLIES:



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment